SUPERFICIALITY INDULGENCE GLAMOUR AND LUST. FOR HOLLYWOOD AT ITS BEST, CAMP AND KITSCH SUPREME. “Glamour is what I sell, it's my stock in trade.” MARLENE DIETRICH.

Monday, June 25, 2012

TEEN IDOLS: TAB HUNTER SHIRTLESS mostly from my own collection


Tab Hunter always had that clean cut square jawed all American boy next door look. 
 
 
 
The rest of these images are very old movie magazine clippings of mine.... 
Photos of Tab having a shaved shirtless sent many hearts aflutter... 
 
 
 
 
Beach boy Tab coming out of the sea... 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The studios tried to cover up those 'gay rumors' 
 
 
Posted by PicasaI have taken these photos from my own vast collection of movie star scrapbooks, some really nice and rare shots. I have even blown up obscure photos from old magazine articles from the 50's that I particularly like. Tab has always been that gorgeous blonde beefcake we grew up watching. The hot boy next door into surfing and parties and little did we know.... boys. The always smiling, always handsome Tab Hunter, in so many memorable films with stars like Natalie Wood, Sophia Loren, and even Divine. Tab, we love you...always. The perfect boyfriend, the perfect date. 

2 comments:

Beachin999 said...

Yummy Tab!!! Most GORGEOUS blonde along with Robert Redford!!! Lives in California,a beautiful place that borders my state.Still a good looking man at 81!! Sorry I missed him when he came to my city on his book tour!!!

Robbie said...

Yes, there's something really special about Tab, that wholesome fresh surf loving blonde hot gay boy next door that we all long for. The closest I'll ever come to him is my signed autobiography off ebay, and a few signed photos. And of course we'll always have his movies...that smile...that toss of blonde hair. Imagine the parties he had.... what a hottie. mmmmmm Robbie (blog moderator)