SUPERFICIALITY INDULGENCE GLAMOUR AND LUST. FOR HOLLYWOOD AT ITS BEST, CAMP AND KITSCH SUPREME. “Glamour is what I sell, it's my stock in trade.” MARLENE DIETRICH.

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

PUG CHRISTMAS : CHRISTMAS CARD, VINTAGE DECORATIONS

My PUG CHRISTMAS CARD features our pugs MONTY & EGYPT
Monty sits very still but Egypt three that tiara off a few times.... pugs are the sweetest dogs
Christmas pugs Monty & Egypt are quite happy to dress up. They are an old married couple.
On a sideboard I do quite a mad display of vintage Santa's, 50's dream pet reindeer elves & pixies. Too much?  
 
The 1967 vintage Kamar Devil on the left is very collectable. He has the best winking eyes.  
 
The 50's Dream Pet reindeer are very collectable, some are very elaborate. 
My tree is a mad mix of toys and cupie dolls, rare ornaments & pixies. 
My I Dream of Jeannie by Hallmark is one of the better modern ornaments. 
Alice in Wonderland, Wizard of Oz & 3 Radio City Music Hall Rockettes
 
 
I love the faces on vintage pixies & elves. Some are quite nutty. 
I have some nice big fat old Santa's. Santa should never be thin. 
My big 40's Santa lights up.  I found him on ebay & he stays out all year
 
I love the toys from Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer & the Island of Misfit Toys. It is such a classic
Those little Santa's with the pipe cleaner legs are adorable
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: