SUPERFICIALITY INDULGENCE GLAMOUR AND LUST. FOR HOLLYWOOD AT ITS BEST, CAMP AND KITSCH SUPREME. “Glamour is what I sell, it's my stock in trade.” MARLENE DIETRICH.

Monday, November 14, 2011

ALL TIME WORST ALBUM COVERS: AWFUL ALBUM COVERS


A young Stephen Fry on the far right 

This gal loves a big organ.

And you thought I was a girl?

The higher the hair, the closer to heaven. 


Let your fingers do the walking. 

We're glad too!

What were they thinking?

Dolls talk too.

Mama was a pre-op trannie


You should've seen my other outfit. 

Uncle Lee

Don't you love a frizzy perm?

Milk's gone off too

Would you believe we used to be in the circus?

And they never got a shag.

Better than sitting on the washing machine darling. 

Higher ground...higher hair

My jeans made me walk funny
Posted by Picasa

No comments: